Create a minimum 5 second, Flash based, ball bouce animation.
- minimum of 5 seconds
- animate at the default of 12 frames per second
- your ball needs to be more complex than a simple circle. Use the 12 principles of animation to guide you.
- add in a complex background for this assignment
- you must have some simultaneous animation by creating a symbol within the scene (eg. a simple bird flying overhead)
- add a ball bounce sound effect to your animation.
When done, you must submit your original .FLA flash working file, and your .SWF executable. The assignment is due Wed Jan 18.