Your assignment is to create a 10 second animation. If you would like, you can reuse components from you ball bounce for this assignment.
- plan out a storyboard for your animation scene. Since it is short, come up with a simple but engaging scene you want to show.
- You will need to have at least 2 different scenes (ie. different backgrounds)
- Minimum of 10 seconds long using 12 frames per second.
- There needs to be background music, feel free to use Garageband to create the music.
- There needs to be at least 3 sound effects.
- There needs to be an intro title screen (showing for 2 secs) that does not count towards the overall length of your animation.
- Include at least 1 example of a classic tween, shape tween, and a motion tween.
Please submit your working .FLA file and the .SWF file, and submit it to the server.