Overall, very well done on your hand drawn walk cycles. A couple of comments on your hand drawn walk cycles.
- make sure you do all 8 poses, 4 poses for walking on the one side, and 4 poses for walking with the other side (left and right leg)
- make sure that in your passing phases, the feet are switched properly, left leg over right, and then right leg over left.
- make sure that your low and high poses are actually low and high by adjusting the leg bend appropriately.
- on contact, both feet must be touching the ground.
Your assignment now is to take your hand drawn walk cycle and translate it onto the computer using Flash. You can either:
- take a picture of your hand drawn walk cycle, email it to yourself, save the picture on your computer, then rotoscope your hand drawn walk cycle in flash.
- or create the 8 pose walk cycle entirely in flash using your hand drawn just as a visual reference.
Requirements for your walk cycle:
- 5 sec minimum walk cycle
- animate at 24 frames per second
- your character is staying in the same position, so he is walking in 1 place (use onion skinning to see previous poses)
The assignment is due on Wed May 17. Submit it to the server as usual when done.