Your assignment is to create a 5-10 second animation. If you would like, you can reuse components from other assignments for this assignment (import them as symbols).
The requirements below are very similar to the flash animation scene you did back in Feb, except you are required to incorporate the walk cycle and moving background.
- plan out a storyboard for your animation scene. Since it is short, come up with a simple but engaging scene you want to show.
- Your walk cycle must be an animation within an animation (ie. make your walk cycle a symbol and have it loop continuously)
- Use symbols for your moving background, you need to have have at least 3 elements that move.
- Minimum of 5 seconds long using 12 frames per second.
- There needs to be background music, feel free to use Garageband to create the music.
- There needs to be at least 3 sound effects.
- There needs to be an intro title screen (showing for 2 secs) that does not count towards the overall length of your animation.
Please submit your working .FLA file and the .SWF file, and submit it to the server by Wed Jun 14.